Thank you for wanting to be such an important part of our team of professional and dare we say, awesome, people. We appreciate you taking the time to be prepared for a great experience with fun people, who make our clients and their guests feel like VIPs. Our goal: Let our clients "be a guest at their own party."
While experience and previous hospitality certifications are always helpful, if you are motivated and have a great attitude, we will train you and help you with your goals.
All employees must:
- Have Saturday availability from April-June and September-December.*
- Seasonal availability from January-May.
- Have the ability to get to and from events in a timely manner.
- Maintain high grooming and appearance standards.
- Have a positive attitude.
Central Coast Party Helpers is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. *With the exception of religious reasons, in which case, accommodations will be made.
Upload your resume:
- We like our team to be prepared. Please take a few moments to watch the video above, and then be sure to review our website and our social media to see what you think.
- If you're still interested (and we hope you are because we would love to have more incredible, personable, talented, and motivated people join our team), then please use the form below to apply. *Be sure to upload a resume & any relevant certifications (such as Food Handler’s Card, LEAD – Bar certificate, etc) that you currently hold.
- Then take a brief selfie video and TEXT it to (805)238-7979 stating:
- Your name.
- Why you are applying.
- Why you think we would be a good fit.
- What can you bring to CCPH.