Central Coast Party Helpers is the premier option for event staffing on the Central Coast covering San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and Santa Barbara Counties. Our team is made up of experienced event planners, wedding coordinators, friendly waitstaff, private chefs, and talented bartenders who ensure your wedding, private party or business event, conference or fundraiser is taken care of from beginning to end. We handle all of the event setup, service, and clean-up, are fully insured and LEAD certified, and have over twenty years of experience with delighting guests and exceeding expectations..
Our event managers, waitstaff, hospitality help, and bartenders always and proudly deliver the VIP experience. No matter the venue or budget, we are always thrilled to discuss the ways we can help bring your event's vision to life. Click the "Request Info" button now to discover how easy it is to "be a guest at your own party."
1. We have been a part of over 3,750 successful local weddings and events since our launch. No other local staffing company begins to compare with our vast experience and expertise.
3. We're wedding and hospitality insiders. Our connections can help you find the perfect assortment of vendors and venues to bring your vision to life, in budget, with ease.
4. Giving back is part of company's ethos. In 2019 alone we donated 750+ hours of staff for non-profit events and fundraisers in the community, valued at over $38,500.
5. We invest in our employees. All employees complete our specialized and proprietary training to ensure they are ready to serve and prep food in a safe manner.
You deserve the best.
No matter the size of your event, the budget, nor the specific requirements, when you choose Central Coast Party Helpers we always strive for excellence. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We take food and drink safety, professionalism, and guest satisfaction and safety seriously. We go above and beyond to allow you to "be a guest at your own party."
Brigitte Faulkner is the owner and operator of Central Coast Party Helpers. Prior to launching Central Coast Party Helpers over ten years ago on the Central Coast, she ran a party staffing agency in Los Angeles. She brings with her over twenty years of expertise with staffing and expert management for all types and sizes of events, and she'd be thrilled to ensure your event has the staffing and service it needs to be remarkable.
Brigitte and Central Coast Party Helpers is also involved with the following professional and business associations:
- Ambassador with the San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce since 2016.
- Featured by California Wedding Day.
- Member of Central Coast Wedding Professionals.
- Member of the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce.
- In 2019 donated over 750 hours of staff for non-profit events and fundraisers including RISE, Woods Humane Society, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and The Boys and Girls Club.
- Trusted and utilized by many premier Central Coast venues, including The Allegretto Resort, Cass Winery, Sculptera, Madonna Inn, Tooth & Nail, Daou, Tobin James, Castoro Cellars, and many many others.
"I know just how important it is to you that your wedding or event goes off perfectly, and now with COVID, hosting an event is even more stressful. Central Coast Party Helpers is the premier hospitality and event staffing agency on the Central Coast, and there's a reason for that. No one has more experience with event staffing than my team and I. We are LEAD Certified with the ABC, fully insured, on-time and professional with a smile on our faces, and I have over 20 years of specialty event knowledge. I invest in my team and every member receives proprietary training. But the real secret behind our success is actually quite simple: We love what we do. We take pride in what we do!
I would be honored to talk with you about your upcoming event and to see how Central Coast Party Helpers may be able help you 'be a guest at your own party.' You are welcome to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to call our office at (805) 238-7979 or simply reach out here on our website for the quickest response."